新生迎新 is recommended for all students new to 威尼斯安卓版. Learn more about CCC, the services we provide, and how to navigate the many resources on our campus!
- Connections to Campus Services
To register for the In-person Student Orientation:
学生 are expected to log in to their myCCC student portal before this session, as we will be going over how to navigate the student portal. If you do not have your login information, you may contact the ITS服务台 at 928-226-4357.
In-person Spring 2024 新生迎新 Dates
Select a day and time below to schedule a 新生迎新 session or 通过日历安排. Each session allows 22 students to attend.
- 2024年1月8日，星期一 下午两点.m. 到5点.m.
- 星期二，2024年1月9日 下午两点.m. 到5点.m.
- 星期三，2024年1月10日 下午两点.m. 到5点.m.
- 2024年1月11日，星期四 上午11点.m. 到2点.m.
- 星期五，2024年1月12日 早上9点.m. 到12点.m.
To register for the Online 新生迎新 course:
- You must already be admitted to the college with a Comet ID. To apply for the college, visit our 立即申请页面 .
- Login to your myCCC student portal to register in the COL 098 course through the self-service banner.
- For additional assistance contact the Student Affairs Reception Desk at 928-226-4323 or email
新生迎新 is a non-credit online Canvas course ideal for students new to 威尼斯安卓版. You will have access to this course material two weeks before the first day of class through the end of the semester.
学生大使 are here to provide new and current students general assistance with admissions, 登记, 建议, and other 威尼斯安卓版 services. These student leaders have experience navigating the college and will be a great resource to all students.
DegreeWorks - Your Degree Audit Program
DegreeWorks是一个基于网络的, degree-auditing, and tracking tool that enables students and advisors to evaluate academic progress toward graduation in accordance with college and major requirements outlined in the Academic 目录. 这个工具, 位于您的myCCC中, allows students to quickly and easily identify which requirements have been satisfied and which requirements are outstanding for the degree or certificate they have declared.
How DegreeWorks Benefits 学生
- Supports real-time delivery of progress toward degree completion
- Easily determines which courses have been taken or transferred, which count as electives and requirements, and what's outstanding to complete a degree
- Online environment reduces paperwork and manual degree checklists
- Confirms your academic standing
- "What If" feature shows students how progress toward degree completion changes if they add a minor or change majors.
dropin辅导 is offered online through the Canvas Course and in-person at the 孤树校园. For more information, visit the 辅导服务 页面.